Your wedding photos are pretty much the one thing, aside from your rings, that you'll continue to get use of and appreciate on a regular basis, for years to come. It's an investment that will hold the memories you'll enjoy for a lifetime. So, handle the decision with the care it deserves and make sure you're happy with your photographer's style, experience and approach.
For me? I love this job with all my heart and I want to shoot for couples who understand how important it is to me to capture their wedding in the best way I can. You're not a cardboard cut-out of a bride and groom with a flatpack wedding; you're individuals, you're special, and your day is hopefully going to be one of the most amazing you ever experience. And it's my job to tell that story, from start to finish.
Full day coverage: £1650
- 8-10 hours of photography, from preparations to the first dance
- Travel anywhere in the UK
- Skype or face to face consultation
- 400+ fully edited, high resolution images on USB
- An online gallery for friends and family to view and download images
- A second photographer - £250
- A 1-2 hour engagement shoot - £200
- Additional hours - £150
- 34 page hardback photo-book - £200
- 30 page fine art leather-bound album - £550
Drop me a line on my contact form and ask any questions you may have. I have other options and bespoke packages available for special circumstances.